twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is My Penis Small PLZ Answer!?

IM 13, my penis is 3.5 inches soft and 5 inches hard. Is that small or normal for my age . PLZ no rude comments but answer honestly
Answer:
13? Worry about stuff that matters dude.
You are starting waaaaay too soon.

Stop surfing the Internet and letting it effect your self esteem.
You are already average size.
Go play baseball or something worth your time.
normal and it will get bigger
your a kid, your still growing so im sure that you are quite normal, dont worry. plus wee timmy shouldnt be having any fun until he is eighteen when he is fully grown and knows how to wear his rain mac lol ;-)
You are perfectly fine for 13, actually bigger than lot of 13 y rolds. In fact u are bigger than me, so relax you are fine. Have more questions, u can email me.
no stragiht up im 18 and mine is 1.5in limp and 4in hard so be happy with what you got

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net