twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is it possible to grow any taller at 19 (male)?

All the guys in my family range from 5'11" at the shortest to 6'5 at the tallest except for my little brother who is 5'8" and growing fast. My mother at only 5'3 though is the tallest in our family, but I'm only stuck at 5'5.5". It sucks being short and it has played a role in my lack of self esteem for my whole life. I know quite a few people, some of which I know, have grown up to 4" at around 20-21 years old, but the last time I grew was from 5'2" to 5'5.5" when I was 15. Is there still hope? TIA for all responses.
Answer:
~You answered your own question! Another growth spurt will hit you before you stop. Don't worry, you're fine. =)
It is very possible!
Hopefully, you'll go through a growth spurt. Yes, its possible to grow taller.
You can still keep growing until you are twenty five, so you have a way to go yet. There are lots of cases of males at your age getting the final spurt on and shooting up some more. It just that it seems a very slow process. Bones take time and if they were to grow suddenly you would be in such pain, everything has to adjust and stretch out slowly. Going by what you have said about your family you may well grow a lot more. I hope for you it happens. Don't let it affect your self esteem though, I'm sure your a great guy and people like you for who you are not how tall you are. Good luck
its ok ur grow taller, im 5'4 and im 13( i know im tall) but ur grow later in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net