twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is it unhealthy to eat raw eggs?

I am semi body building %26 I eat them raw so that it doesn't denature the protein. I am eating 10 in the morning %26 10 at night. what r my risks?
Answer:
There is some risk of salmonella poisoning from eating raw eggs. However, the risk really isn't that severe for people with healthy immune systems, which I imagine you have if you're body building. For the most part the warnings about salmonella are alarmist, but be careful and smart about it -- only eat eggs you're certain are fresh and have been properly refrigerated, if you start to get any cramping, diarrhea or nausea, keep well-hydrated and get to an E.R. if dehydration starts to set in.
don't eat too much.... it healthy but don't eat too much
salmonella.
SALMONELLA
Your risks are salmonella poisoning. Not fun, so I would cook those eggs!
I hear it is good for you, but I head it can make you sick.
I dont think its unhealthy to eat raw eggs, however consuming too many maybe. But then it depends also on what else you're eating with the eggs.
wow u must have bad gas...lol...the risk is being around you
If you are a healthy person, without any chronic diseases I'd say very minimum.
If you had a weak immune system then I'd worry.
Otherwise stay healthy and eat a balanced diet.
Have fun with salmonella poisening,lol.Cook them before this is safer :-)
You are eating too many. Your cholesterol must be pretty high. Raw eggs contain salmonella. Eggs are better either poached or hard boiled.
Ewww. I dont think I like that!
there is this Salmonella enteritidis.


http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net