twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is it true that if your grandfather on your mother's side is bald then I'm going to be bald too?


Answer:
The tendency does run that way, but it's not a guarantee. Genetically my children should have brown eyes, and straight dark hair like their dad because those traits are dominant genetically. They are both curly headed, blond, green eyed boys. Sometimes things don't happen the way that scientists say they will.
Sorry to say....yes. Male-pattern baldness is inherited from your mother's side of the family. If her father, uncles and her brothers have/are losing their hair..you will, too.
yes, because of your parents genes.
It can't be sure 100%, it is , let's say, a strong possibility. Many more factors are at work than meets the eye.
Not necessarily, and this can get technical but to keep it simple, Genetics are divided to children from their parents, so if only your Grandfather was bald, then technically you would have a 25% chance of inheriting his gene. Now the fine print there is such a thing as dormant genes and that can also increase or decrease you chances of inheriting the gene as well.
Yes you are doomed sorry. Try rogain
hey jay, i get it from sides of the house. my grandfather on my moms side was bald and my grandfather on my dads side was bald. some of my uncles were bald, my brother and me are also bald, so you see i got it all the way around, but it doesnt bother me, i pay more attension to whats going on inside my body first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net