twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is it true, men? Please be honest.?

My husband and I got into an arguement and in my defense I told him that I could find someone that would really love me. He told me that no one would ever love me or want me because of the stretch marks on my body from having two of his children. My stomach is pretty much covered. would you really turn me away because of this. Do you think that I am unloveable now that my body will never be the same? Is he right?
Answer:
I think you both have said somethings that need to be apologised for.

edit: uh, everybody did catch the fact that she said she was going to find somebody else to love her?...that probably hurt very deeply. What did you expect him to say hurt and angry? "Well gee, all the guys will love you and take great care of our children better than me. I support you in that." Gimme a break.

What he said was out of line, but makes perfect sense. She was threatening to leave him and he said that nobody else would love her. Why? He was trying to keep her close to him because he loves her. (even if it wasn't done correctly). I side with the guy, but stick with my original comment...things were said that need to be sincerely apologised for.
first of all apperence dosent matter(isn't that right?) its about internal beauty and personality
well some people wouldnt, beacuse your not that attractive, then again theres a **** load of people out there who dont care.
Some people are not superficial sure you could find someone sure everyone could.My wife had 3 kids before 20 years old not my kids and I been with her 20 years.
Not true at all.He is wrong and you should know that already!
just with that remark, i'd leave asap. he seems to "love" the outer appearance more than what is on the inside.

most women and some men all have stretchmarks-it's a part of life and hereditary.
No hes not right?Theres more to a relationship then just looks.
ur husband was really pissed
well u 2 are married and got to stick together
ur a family and family never splits unless something really really bad happens
but hey there's like technology that can fix this so go to a doctor or something
That would really depend on the type of woman. For instance I like a woman that has more of an athletic build to her. If she had stretch marks it really wouldn't matter to me.
First off, I can't believe any husband would say that to the mother of his children. Either he's an A**hole or he must have been really really P.O.ed (or both.)

Secondly, no. That is utterly ridiculous. Women who have had children have them. People who have put on weight have them (even weightlifters.) *I* have them, and I am by no means overweight.

Think of them as a badge of honor and a mark of experience.
The scars won't stop me from loving a lovely good heart girl.
I think he is an idiot for saying that. Probably said in anger but still very stupid.
what an a-sshole..
honestly i would have punched him in the face and left.
theres laser surgery for strech marks but DONT GET IT.
they are his kids right? his sperm got you pregnant, its not your fault its natural.
He's not talking about "Love". There are some hideously ugly people out there with bad attitudes that somehow still manage to attract other people, so he isn't talking about "Love".

It honestly sounds to me like he is trying to control you by making you think you may be undesirable. I would seek couples counselling, or failing that, a different partner
He said that to hurt you. I would never turn my wife away bcos through her body I have 2 children. Instead I would love and want her even more.
Everyone says things when there mad, most never mean it
What a freakin' idiot! There are millions of women in the world with stretch marks who've never even had kids.

I can't beleive he would say that to you, especially when they're his kids. My wife has the same thing across her stomach but that does not mean that i love her any less. Her physical body is not what i fell in love with. Her personality is her best feature.

If your husband is actually serious about that statement, he's an a**hole. I'd better go, that pissed me off.

I am so sorry he said that to you. No one deserves to be spoken to like that.
i can see myself falling in love with you, your stretch marks aren't even a consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net