twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is it weird for guys to.?

Is it weird for guy to shave their chest/stomach area at 16 years old?
Answer:
It is not uncommon but I never need it
no, but it's no fun when it grows back. itches like a mug!
yup.. kinda creepy
No, it's not weird at all. My husband still does it and I know plenty of guys who shave in places other than their face and they are not even gay
No, not weird, but I would imagine it grows back pretty hardcore though..
Men don't shave their chest hair these days. Haven't you heard? That is so .. last season for pin-up boys.
no if ya gotta shave shave
Beyond weird. life long habit... life long stubble.
I think a shave chest is way hotter than a guy's chest who looks like he has a bear or something sleeping on it. If you feel like you don't like it then shave it off, but remember it's gonna grow back thick and stiff so you're gonna want to continue shaving it or it will get uncomfortable.
nope
Only if you don't have hair there- lol

Competition swimers do it all the time
no as long as your comfortable with it im a bodybuilder and shave everything but my arms if u dont care it dont matter
No it is normal for guys to do it.
It gets the job done but I don't recommend it. Try Waxing It or something. When you shave it, it comes back all dark and thick
Yes, I think it is. Plus I love chest hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net