twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is it possible to reduce my penis size?

Hello I would like to reduce my penis size to the size of tommy lee. All my friends make fun of me and say you will never be tiny like me, you will never be tiny like me.
Answer:
Size is not a big matter, the most important is girl get to use it. Even you get a flag staff size but no girl use, it better to dump it.
abuse
what. three inches isnt enough for you, you need less?
Not sure what size you actually are but i think your friends are jealous of your size. just tell them that you have more to play with and when you are of age you'll get all the fun and they will be home playing with them selves.

message back if you have any more questions...
dont reduce your penis size

you should be loud and proud! having a big penis is a very lucky thing =D
why would you EVER want to reduce yur penis size?! .. i would never .. being big a a goodd thingg.. your friends dont know what there saying
~Yes, it's a penis reduction.~
go out with Lorena Bobbitt =0
Borat impersonation. How clever. Watch the DVD's deleted scenes and you'll see Borat asking his Doctor this exact questions.
I think you could maybe have surgery to reduce your penis size, but why would you want to do this? In my experience, nearly all men would like to have a larger penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net